Top Gear 5x8
Ferrari 612 Scaglietti vs Jet Plane
Another epic race pits the car against public transport. Richard and James travel by aeroplane and train in an attempt to beat Jeremy – driving a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, to their destination at Verbier in Switzerland. In Lillehammer, Richard and James are having another race; with the help of the Norwegian Olympic Bobsleigh team, Richard tries to race down the bobsleigh track at Lillehammer, faster than James can travel down the road that runs along side the bobsleigh track. James is in a Mitsubishi Evo rally car driven by, Henning Solberg.
The Stig gets to take a F1 Renault around the track, old racing cars compete with modern road cars to see how fast they are and Eddie Izzard is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
Top Gear season 5
- 5x1The Colonial Invasion on the BeachOct 24, 2004
- 5x2Ferrari Enzo and Supercars of the Past & PresentOct 31, 2004
- 5x3Dodge ViperNov 07, 2004
- 5x4Caravan ConkersNov 14, 2004
- 5x5Jaguar S-Type Diesel Lapping the NürburgringNov 21, 2004
- 5x6£1500 PorschesDec 05, 2004
- 5x7Murcielago vs Evo VIIIDec 12, 2004
- 5x8Ferrari 612 Scaglietti vs Jet PlaneDec 19, 2004
- 5x9Ariel AtomDec 26, 2004