Top Gear 5x3
Jeremy drives the new Land Rover Discovery to the top of Ben Tongue (all 1,700 feet of it), a Scottish mountain and gives us some handy survival tips such as: take some soup in a can and a can of lemonade. Richard travels to Switzerland to find the “maddest car” in the world – an amphibious vehicle with a hydrofoil made by Rinspeed. The Dodge Viper SRT-10 is driven by Jeremy and catches fire. A quality product.
Joanna Lumley is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
Top Gear season 5
- 5x1The Colonial Invasion on the BeachOct 24, 2004
- 5x2Ferrari Enzo and Supercars of the Past & PresentOct 31, 2004
- 5x3Dodge ViperNov 07, 2004
- 5x4Caravan ConkersNov 14, 2004
- 5x5Jaguar S-Type Diesel Lapping the NürburgringNov 21, 2004
- 5x6£1500 PorschesDec 05, 2004
- 5x7Murcielago vs Evo VIIIDec 12, 2004
- 5x8Ferrari 612 Scaglietti vs Jet PlaneDec 19, 2004
- 5x9Ariel AtomDec 26, 2004