Top Gear 5x2
Ferrari Enzo and Supercars of the Past & Present
The new Ford Focus is tested (by Richard) and compared to its rivals. Pink Floyd’s drummer, Nick Mason lends Jeremy his new Ferrari F60 Enzo in return for a subtle plug for his new book. There’s a race between a grumpy teen on an all terrain board and a Mitsubishi Evo7 Group N rally car – and a Bowler Wildcat just for good measure. Ben Collins drives the cars – (Stig without his helmet?) Jeremy compares super cars from the 1980s with their modern counterparts to see if the more modern up-to-date cars are really better. Pagani Zonda, Porsche Carrera GT, Ferrari Enzo are the modern super cars and the throw-backs are the, Jaguar XJ220, McLaren F1 and the Ferrari F40.
Geri Halliwell is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
Top Gear season 5
- 5x1The Colonial Invasion on the BeachOct 24, 2004
- 5x2Ferrari Enzo and Supercars of the Past & PresentOct 31, 2004
- 5x3Dodge ViperNov 07, 2004
- 5x4Caravan ConkersNov 14, 2004
- 5x5Jaguar S-Type Diesel Lapping the NürburgringNov 21, 2004
- 5x6£1500 PorschesDec 05, 2004
- 5x7Murcielago vs Evo VIIIDec 12, 2004
- 5x8Ferrari 612 Scaglietti vs Jet PlaneDec 19, 2004
- 5x9Ariel AtomDec 26, 2004