Top Gear 4x5
Hammond Gets Struck by Lightning
REVIEWS: MG ZT 260 • BMW 645Ci • Jaguar XK-R • Porsche 911 Carrera 2 • Vauxhall Astra • Mazda 3 • Volkswagen Golf
CHALLENGE: Shoot Out: Performance sport coupes on the Pendine Sands • Volkswagen Golf gets electrocuted (with Hammond in it)
The boys then take three power machines to Pendine Sands in South Wales: the BMW 645i, the Porsche 911 Carrera 2 and the Jaguar XKR. Also featured, the Vauxhall Astra, the Mazda 3, the Volkswagen Golf and the MG ZT260 are tested and there was an attempt to electrocute Richard.
Johnny Vaughan is the (utterly faded) Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
Top Gear season 4
- 4x1Rover CityRoverMay 09, 2004
- 4x4Car DartsMay 30, 2004
- 4x5Hammond Gets Struck by LightningJun 06, 2004
- 4x6Renault Clio 182, Jaguar XJS, Nissan CubeJun 13, 2004
- 4x7Mercedes CL 65 AMG, Spyker C8 SpyderJul 11, 2004
- 4x8Ford GT, Toyota Prius, Maserati QuattroporteJul 18, 2004
- 4x9Best ConvertibleJul 25, 2004
- 4x10The Olympic Long Jump ChallengeAug 01, 2004