Top Gear 4x4
REVIEWS: Porsche Carrera GT • Audi A8 TDi V8 • Ford SportKa
CHALLENGE: May and Hammond play ‘car darts’ • V8 Diesel Audi A8 endurance challenge • Ford SportKa vs. racing pigeons race • Evo vs. STi battle revised
In this episode, there’s a race between some homing pigeons and a Ford Ka driven by, James. James used satellite navigation and ended up getting lost. Jeremy attempted to drive a diesel-powered Audi A8 Quattro with a V8 engine 800 miles on one tank of fuel. James and Richard played darts with cars and one more caravan was removed from the roads. Also in this episode, the boys pit a Subaru Impreza STi RS against a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII.
Ronnie O’Sullivan is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
Top Gear season 4
- 4x1Rover CityRoverMay 09, 2004
- 4x4Car DartsMay 30, 2004
- 4x5Hammond Gets Struck by LightningJun 06, 2004
- 4x6Renault Clio 182, Jaguar XJS, Nissan CubeJun 13, 2004
- 4x7Mercedes CL 65 AMG, Spyker C8 SpyderJul 11, 2004
- 4x8Ford GT, Toyota Prius, Maserati QuattroporteJul 18, 2004
- 4x9Best ConvertibleJul 25, 2004
- 4x10The Olympic Long Jump ChallengeAug 01, 2004