Top Gear 4x2
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Alfa Romeo 166, Cadillac Escalade
REVIEWS: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren • Alfa Romeo 166 • Cadillac Escalade • Ford FAB-1
CHALLENGE: A nun in a monster truck
In this episode Richard Hammond was hypnotised by Paul McKenna and convinced that he couldn’t remember how to drive.
The American ‘bling’ machine, the Cadillac Escalade, is driven by Richard who probably wished he couldn’t drive after five minutes behind the wheel. A nun, Sister Wendy Beckett, drives a monster truck. James drove an enormous pink Ford from ‘Thunderbirds’ and two Alfa Romeos are featured: the 166 and the 147 GTA. There’s also a look at the glorious McLaren Mercedes SLR.Paul McKenna is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
Top Gear season 4
- 4x1Rover CityRoverMay 09, 2004
- 4x4Car DartsMay 30, 2004
- 4x5Hammond Gets Struck by LightningJun 06, 2004
- 4x6Renault Clio 182, Jaguar XJS, Nissan CubeJun 13, 2004
- 4x7Mercedes CL 65 AMG, Spyker C8 SpyderJul 11, 2004
- 4x8Ford GT, Toyota Prius, Maserati QuattroporteJul 18, 2004
- 4x9Best ConvertibleJul 25, 2004
- 4x10The Olympic Long Jump ChallengeAug 01, 2004