Top Gear 4x1
REVIEWS: Lotus Exige • Rover CityRover • Aston Martin DB9
CHALLENGE: Epic Race: Aston Martin DB9 vs. TGV and Eurostar french fast trains – London to Monte Carlo • Apache Gunship Helicopter vs. Lotus Exige can it missile lock?
In an attempt to prove that trains are useless, the team race from the exclusive surroundings of the Top Gear studio in Surrey, to the downbeat Café de Paris, Place du Casino in Monte Carlo. Richard and James take trains (including the high-speed TGV) whilst Jeremy drives an Aston Martin DB9.The show also introduces the Indian-made City Rover. However, Rover wouldn’t let anyone on Top Gear drive one, so an ingenious plan was hatched to test the car using covert tactics. An Apache helicopter gunship tries to get missile lock on a Lotus Exige driven by Jeremy – obviously!Fay Ripley is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.
Top Gear season 4
- 4x1Rover CityRoverMay 09, 2004
- 4x4Car DartsMay 30, 2004
- 4x5Hammond Gets Struck by LightningJun 06, 2004
- 4x6Renault Clio 182, Jaguar XJS, Nissan CubeJun 13, 2004
- 4x7Mercedes CL 65 AMG, Spyker C8 SpyderJul 11, 2004
- 4x8Ford GT, Toyota Prius, Maserati QuattroporteJul 18, 2004
- 4x9Best ConvertibleJul 25, 2004
- 4x10The Olympic Long Jump ChallengeAug 01, 2004